7. sınıflar için olduk.a önemli olan ve üzerinde durulması gereken 7. Sınıf Pantera Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 Soru Cevaplarını bu yazımızda sizler için bir araya getirdik.
7. Sınıf Pantera Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 Soru Cevapları
7. Sınıf Pantera Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 8 Soru Cevapları
1. Find the odd ones out and tick (√) them.
a- thoughtful punctual (√) tall selfish
b- (√) well-built outgoing generous clumsy
c- thin (√) talented attractive overweight
d- (√) slim easygoing stubborn honest
e- medium-height plump short (√) intelligent
2. Complete the sentences with the odd words in exercise.
a- Basketball players are usually tall .
b- Superman is a well-built animation character.
c- Scientists are intelligent people.
d- Artists are talented people.
e- Fashion models are usually slim.
7. Sınıf Pantera Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 9 Soru Cevapları
3. Talk about your classmates. Who is forgetful / easygoing / polite / outgoing / friendly in your class?
4. Listen and tick (√) the words you hear.
7. Sınıf Pantera Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 10 Soru Cevapları
5. Look at the picture in activity 4. Listen again and find Jennifer in the picture.
Point to her. 01
6. Listen again and answer the questions. 01
a. Does Mrs. Milton teach physics?
b. Where are they in the picture?
c. What colour eyes has Jennifer got?
7. Talk about yourself. What kind of a person are you?
8. Categorize the words.
curly blue hazel straight slim wavy bald green stumpy black well-built
Hair style curly straight wavy bald
Eye colour blue hazel green black
Hair colour black
Build slim stumpy well-built
7. Sınıf Pantera Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 11 Soru Cevapları
9. Describe the characters in the pictures
Jane Terry Tom Sharon Carol Mike
What does your best friend look like?
He/she is slim, with long blond hair and blue eyes.
What is he/she like?
He/she is very cheerful and friendly.
10. Listen to the song and fill in the blanks.
Describing People: She’s Tall
She is _______ . Oh, yes. She is ________ .
That is my _______ . Oh, she is ________ .
He is ________ . Oh, yes. He is ________ .
That is my ________ . Oh, he is ________ .
7. Sınıf Pantera Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 12 Soru Cevapları
11- Read the text. Write the names of the teachers under the pictures.
a. Mr. Clark b. Mrs. Lorente c. Mr. Jason d. Mrs. Kimber
7. Sınıf Pantera Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 13 Soru Cevapları
12. Read the text again and fill in the blanks with the names of the teachers.
a. Mr. Jason is a funny teacher.
b. Mr. Clark is taller than Mr. Jason.
c. Mrs. Lorente has got long straight blond hair and green eyes.
d. Mrs. Lorente is more generous than other teachers at school.
e. Mrs. Kimber doesn’t like late students because she is punctual.
13. Write sentences. Use the information in exercise.
What does Mr. Jason look like? He has got curly red hair. He is plump.
What is Mrs. Kimber like? She is a strict lady. She doesn’t like late students because she is very punctual. She is honest but not easygoing.
14. Andrew is talking about his grandparents. Look at the picture and fill in the blanks using the words below.
young, cheerful, energetic, thoughtful
Hi. I’m Andrew and this is my photo with my grandfather, Jack and grandmother, Fiona.
My grandmother likes telling jokes. She is
1. cheerful than the other old people. She always buys me presents. She is
2. thoughtful than my grandfather. My grandfather is 82 and my grandmother is 81, so she is
3. young than my grandfather. My grandfather always stays at home and has a rest but my grandmother goes for a walk twice a day. She is
4. energetic than my grandfather.
7. Sınıf Pantera Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 14 Soru Cevapları
15. Choose two celebrities and compare them.
7. Sınıf Pantera Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 15 Soru Cevapları
16. Listen to the witness and the policeman. Find the burglar.
17. Listen again and circle the correct ones.
The burglar is middle aged / young. He is well-built / plump. He has got green eyes / blue eyes. His hair is straight / curly.
18. Listen again and match the words with the pictures.
19. Choose one of the burglars in exercise 16 and describe him.
20. Work in pairs. Student A is the policeman. Student B is the witness. Make a similar dialogue as in exercise.
7. Sınıf Pantera Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 16 Soru Cevapları
21. You have two pen friends from England (Robbie) and Spain (Adriana). Look at the information and compare them.
e.g. Robbie is more outgoing than Adriana.
Adriana is more active than Robbie.
Robbie is more adventurous than Adriana.
Adriana is more generous than Robbie.
Prepare a poster of a famous person you like. Describe his/her appearance and personality.
Etiketler:7. Sınıf Pantera Yayınları İngilizce
, 7. Sınıf Pantera Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı
, İngilizce Ders Kitabı
, Pantera Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı